Sunday 8 May 2016

I am a Google Certified Educator


I may be a little late to the game, but I am now a Google certified Educator! On Friday I sat down at my computer and began the daunting 3 hour level one Google exam.  I was pleasantly surprised by how much I knew!  I can definitely attribute that to my learning during digital immersion days with Dorothy. All our learning about Docs, Sheets, Forms and Sites came back to me, and made the 3 hour ordeal much less challenging than I had expected. I also think teaching (and continuously learning) in a digital classroom for a term has given me a better understanding of how we can use Google to engage and accelerate our learners.



4 comments:

  1. Boom! You nailed it! Congratulations Chelsea, great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Chelsea! I am so pleased for you that you have conquered this one as it will be all downhill with the Googley stuff for you now. You are already capable of passing the Level 2 I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy. The Digital Immersion day helped me immensely so thank you!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!